X-Men Beyond Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Men Beyond Evolution

Old and new friends and enemies return. Where do you stand?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» site re open
Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:23 am by lightingboy

» linking rules
Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 4:02 pm by lightingboy

» site re open
Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 2:20 pm by lightingboy

» Nevermore Wip (work in progress)
Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 1:12 am by lightingboy

» power ratings and rules
Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:07 pm by lightingboy

» plot seasons
Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:13 am by lightingboy

» Advertisement forbidden.
Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:55 am by jac600

» Hfss Software Free Download
Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:18 am by lightingboy

» the runaway (plot open)
Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:44 pm by jac600

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Hunting (Lightningboy/open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daciana
Admin
Daciana

Hunting (Lightningboy/open) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting (Lightningboy/open)   Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Shadow growled, looking back at the guy she was stuck leading around as she opened the door to Little Valley Pet Supply, rolling her eyes as the bell sounded. "Hey, Daci, Eri, come here! Tracking mission for ya!"

Daciana sighed and slipped down from the counter in the aquatics section, Eri padding beside her. Cover your eye, young one. Eri reminded her, nudging her leg. Daciana nervously fixed her hair over her left eye, rubbing the mountain lion's head.
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (Lightningboy/open)   Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:31 pm

shadow who the hell is this guy and are u sure he can help
Back to top Go down
https://x-men-beyond-evo.rpg-board.net
Daciana
Admin
Daciana

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (Lightningboy/open)   Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Daciana and Eri growled simultaneously at the man in their shop. "She! I am a woman and Eri is female!"Eri pounced, knocking him down and clawing at his face. "Eri! Back! You do not attack at an imbecile's mistake!"

"Um, Lightningboy, this is Daciana Hatfield and her adoptive mother, Eri." Shadow smiled, scratching the big cat's head and laughing a little as Eri rubbed her cheek against Shadow's leg, moving away from her former prey.
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (Lightningboy/open)   Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:48 pm

stands up and does a 360 spin kick knocking them both on there feet
Back to top Go down
Daciana
Admin
Daciana

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (Lightningboy/open)   Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:54 pm

Daciana glares at him, sighing and turning to head towards the small animals. "Eri, come on. Feeding time." She looks over her shoulder, careful to keep her eye covered and glare at him once more before continuing on her path.

"Freak show, goodbye. If you see Quicksilver, tell him I need to talk to him..." Shadow mutters, turning back towards the door and heading out. "I have to go find Lance and ask him to help fix my wall..."
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (Lightningboy/open)   Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:09 pm

oh the wall snaps his fingers and fixs it i still whould like your help please shadow please
Back to top Go down
Daciana
Admin
Daciana

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (Lightningboy/open)   Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:44 pm

"Apologize to her. She's better than I am." Shadow rolled her eyes at him, stepping out of the little shop and running down the street, trying to keep away from him and his insanity, while still looking for Lance.

"Hey, you know, I let Daciana's friends stay, but if Eri attacks them, they leave, now please young man, buy something or get out," Daciana's father called from the register in the corner.

"Thanks dad!" Daciana called, unlocking the cage for the small female rats and retrieving the bowl, turning and heading towards the back of the store.
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (Lightningboy/open)   Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:56 pm

i am sorry for doing that its just u knocked me down and shadow i really need your help rogue is the most importen thing in the world more importen then my own life that i live i cant bare to live with out her she is the air that i breath the blood that i bleed the bird to my bee and the thought of life with out her makes me so anrgy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (Lightningboy/open)   Hunting (Lightningboy/open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting (Lightningboy/open)
Page 1 of 1