X-Men Beyond Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Men Beyond Evolution

Old and new friends and enemies return. Where do you stand?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» site re open
the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:23 am by lightingboy

» linking rules
the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 4:02 pm by lightingboy

» site re open
the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 2:20 pm by lightingboy

» Nevermore Wip (work in progress)
the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 1:12 am by lightingboy

» power ratings and rules
the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:07 pm by lightingboy

» plot seasons
the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:13 am by lightingboy

» Advertisement forbidden.
the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:55 am by jac600

» Hfss Software Free Download
the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:18 am by lightingboy

» the runaway (plot open)
the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:44 pm by jac600

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

the runaway (plot open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

the runaway (plot open) Empty
PostSubject: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:43 pm

Brimstone had entered her lab where she saw the next test subject. He was awake and trying to brake his binds agina she wished they has drugged the poor man. But at usely they didn't they seem to love to Couse these people pain.
Back to top Go down
https://x-men-beyond-evo.rpg-board.net
jac600
modorter
modorter

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:55 pm

Alex had been up for some time now, ack... His head throbbed and hurt like nothing he had experienced before. His mouth felt dry. His wrists had turned red from him struggling against them for so long. He could even turn his head because it was strapped back as well. His eyes rolled over to look at the new chick who had entered the room.

"Oh god, kidnapped to have my organs harvested and of all the people they send the teenage intern to do the dirty work!" He joked, poking fun at her age. "Oh lord my head hurts.... Can you get on telling me what your going to tell me or doing what you are going to do to me? I've been here forever... Could really use some water...."
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:02 pm

*she sighed and placed her hands on top of you.* "this is going to hurt a lot but only for abit. she says as her eyes turn the color of brimstone before they return to normal. *she starts cring and mubling how sorry she was.*
Back to top Go down
jac600
modorter
modorter

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:15 pm

And then, the young woman walked up to him putting her hands on his chest. "Hey just what are yo- GAH! RAHHHHH!!!!" He said thrashing violently about, muscles bulging veins throbbing. On the bright side his head ache was completely cleared up in seconds, on the other side every atom in his entire body felt like it had been lit on fire. She was some kind of mutant! What on earth was she doing to him!? Smoke began to rise from his body, his eye lids clamped down but behind them burned a hot blue as his entire body transformed to reflect a now active gene.

Her apology's came to deaf ears, as his were still ringing. His entire body steaming. He felt sick, coompletly tuned out from the world. Like he was lesser in every way. A few moments later when he recovered his eyes opened, grey and practically dead looking. They turned to Saily once again. "I-I'm.... So.... Thirsty.... For....*Huff *Puff Just... Anything...."
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:20 pm

*she shook her head.* If I get you something to drink you could grab me been there done that *she still gave him something to drink apple juice but it was still something.*
Back to top Go down
jac600
modorter
modorter

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:25 pm

The now weakened man lying back in the bed took whatever came his way. The apple juice was very overpowering to his system. In his mouth it tasted like bile. He choked it down until he was about half way done and could not do it any more. Sputtering he coughed it out onto the side of the bed. "Y- *Urg Yeah that wasn't it......" Alex closed his eyes and tilted his head back up. "Why am I here? What do you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:31 pm

"we wanted will we did active your x gen more like I did." *she said tears still running down her face.* "the least they could have did was drug you but no they wanted you awake will I'm sick of it I'm letting you go free." *she says untying you and helping you up.*
Back to top Go down
jac600
modorter
modorter

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:41 pm

Standing? Aha! Not a possibility. The words she had said only just registered in the back of his mind when he was unstrapped. The young woman tried to help him stand up but his body had absolutely no means of making him stand, walking was completely out of the picture. Alex would fall flat forwards on his face, glad that he did not have anything in his system. Because he knew that if he did in all likely hood he would have either whet his pants or spat up his lunch.

Alex did however make a tremendous effort to get on his hands and knee's looking up. "I'm... Not sure how far I'm going to get on my own." He then rolled over, now near a wall with an electrical outlet. He felt warmpth coming from it and decided it was a good place to rest. "My name is Alex.... What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:53 pm

"saily but you can call me brimstone everyone does." *she says helping you walk* " know a few people who can help us."
Back to top Go down
jac600
modorter
modorter

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:11 pm

The young woman tried to get him to stand up again, Alexanders sense of balance had been shut off like a switch so sort of carrying him there was no way to get him off the floor. "No, no wait I-I can do it." He said groggily, his hand flailing instinctively to the power outlet. It started sparking until open volts began to jump from the outlet causing the lights in the entire room to sputter. After a few moment's Alex lowered his hand and rolled around to his but. Sitting up he then used the nearby bed to make himself stand up. His eyes were colored a much healthier shade of blue instead of grey. He looked Brimstone in the eyes and said. "Ok Brim, let's go find those people. You and me, we're getting out of this dump!"
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:18 pm

"if I know them they should becoming soon." *as she says this a huge ball of light comes crashing though the wall before sucking in the wall itself.* "do you two need any help?" *James says stepping though the huge whole in the wall.*
Back to top Go down
jac600
modorter
modorter

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:47 pm

Alex raised his arms over his eyes as the wall was somehow destroyed in front of him. He was so confused, he had to ask questions. "Yes! Both of us could really use the help! But wait, if he was coming so soon and you were going to let me go why on earth did you do that to me? Are there others here? Where the heck even am I?" He wanted to sit back down in the bed but he felt it would not be appropriate so he leaned against the undestroyed partition of the wall.
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:50 pm

one the only reason I knew is because I have seen the x men a few times and I was forced to and where will your in the dark brother hood manor
Back to top Go down
jac600
modorter
modorter

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 12:01 am

"A-Alright so...." Alex stood up and turned to James, offering to shake his hand. "Names Alex, are we getting out of here? How?" He then turned back to Brimstone. "Brim, are there more people here? We have to get them out too!"
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 12:06 am

"your getting out though the x-jet." *he says smirking at the two of them.* No its to late they belong to the dark brotherhood now.
Back to top Go down
jac600
modorter
modorter

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:11 am

"..." Alex said when it was revealed to him that no one else was about to come with them. "Alright let's go then." He said, gently grabbing Brimstone by the hand and leading her out of the hole in the wall. Waiting for James to show him where the jet was that was going to take them out of there.
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:11 pm

not so fast your not going anywhere. *a voice says behind the shadows.* if you think you can just leave you got another thing coming.
Back to top Go down
jac600
modorter
modorter

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 4:54 pm

Alexander would hear a scary voice coming from behind in the shadows. He had no reason to fight the scary voice and it was not like the owner of said voice could stop him as he was literally facing the exit that the escape jet was supposedly waiting just beyond. "LET'S GO!" He said charging forward holding Brimstones hand. He wanted to put a good ten meters of distance in between them before he turned back looking at the hole for the person who had threatened them.
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
Admin
lightingboy

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:12 pm

*lightingboy charges up form the lights and sun just eouth to power his super nova wave and knock ut anyone behind them.* Lets go people move it that wont hold it them off for long."
Back to top Go down
jac600
modorter
modorter

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Alexander rushed forward as a wave of incredibly powerful light energy shot behind him. Damn, this mutant rescuing the two of them was incredibly powerful. Probably he realized because Brim was more special than he first thought. He was looking out for the jet that was going to be their means of escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the runaway (plot open)   the runaway (plot open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the runaway (plot open)
Page 1 of 1