X-Men Beyond Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Men Beyond Evolution

Old and new friends and enemies return. Where do you stand?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» site re open
Shadow        I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:23 am by lightingboy

» linking rules
Shadow        I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 4:02 pm by lightingboy

» site re open
Shadow        I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 2:20 pm by lightingboy

» Nevermore Wip (work in progress)
Shadow        I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 1:12 am by lightingboy

» power ratings and rules
Shadow        I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:07 pm by lightingboy

» plot seasons
Shadow        I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:13 am by lightingboy

» Advertisement forbidden.
Shadow        I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:55 am by jac600

» Hfss Software Free Download
Shadow        I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:18 am by lightingboy

» the runaway (plot open)
Shadow        I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:44 pm by jac600

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Shadow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daciana
Admin
Daciana

Shadow        Empty
PostSubject: Shadow    Shadow        I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:49 pm

Name: Shadow Scarlet Grey (does not have any relation to Jean Grey)

Codename: N/A

Pet (if any): N/A

Team Affiliation: Brotherhood

Power(s): Claws similar to Wolverine's, yet about a half-inch shorter and not true adamantium. Her healing faactor, though slower, is also similar to Wolverine's. She is a pyrokinetic, though slightly more advanced than Pyro himself. She's been known to be able to see a spot and simply imagine the fire there, and it manifests itself, though quite small and feeble. Her personality tends to take a turn for the worst, making her a crazed being with no full control of her actions.She remembers all that is happening, though cannot stop it. This event becomes more likely when she is angered, or in view of a full moon.

Height: 5'

Weight:105 ibs.

Hair color: Dirty-blonde

Hair length/style: Long and reaching her waist, Shadow normally leaved her hair down and covering her face

Eye color: Hazel

Skin/Ethnicity: Caucasian

Extra mutagenic features (Tails, wings, unnatural amount of fingers, toes, arms, etc.):

Personality:A bit of a rebel at times, she is slightly dark. Not much for the sexy sparkle vampyre craze, but for the old anti-garlic type. Has a sweet, kind side that is rarely shown to people other than close friends and family. Her split side is rude when it speaks, though only in broken English. She is violent in both personality modes, and slightly masochistic as her split if she is not around others.

Bio:Born to a family in San Antonio, Texas, Shadow had a fairly normal life. She had two siblings, a twin sister and brother, all born to none other than Victor Creed himself. She knew her father had left the family not long after her mother had learned of the pregnancy. Kaitlyn and William were older, her being the last. She was picked on in school for being part of a complete matching trio yet being nothing like them. Her sister was the sporty cheerleader and her brother the jock everyone wanted. She was just the lowly outsider. Her powers manifested once when her brother's friends had tried to take advantage of her. She clawed him, leaving a deep gash over his face that would later become a nasty scar, ruining his pretty face. She's very music oriented now that her mother pretends that she only gave birth to two children. She's slightly klutzy, though her brother and sister help a lot when they can. When they got their mother to reveal the name of their father, she started tracking him, following him to New York. She joined the Brotherhood, knowing it would help her to be closer to her father.
Back to top Go down

Shadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men Beyond Evolution :: Character Creation :: Profiles :: Accepted Profiles-
Jump to: