X-Men Beyond Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Men Beyond Evolution

Old and new friends and enemies return. Where do you stand?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» site re open
Kate             I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:23 am by lightingboy

» linking rules
Kate             I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 4:02 pm by lightingboy

» site re open
Kate             I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 2:20 pm by lightingboy

» Nevermore Wip (work in progress)
Kate             I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 1:12 am by lightingboy

» power ratings and rules
Kate             I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:07 pm by lightingboy

» plot seasons
Kate             I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:13 am by lightingboy

» Advertisement forbidden.
Kate             I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:55 am by jac600

» Hfss Software Free Download
Kate             I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:18 am by lightingboy

» the runaway (plot open)
Kate             I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:44 pm by jac600

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Kate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daciana
Admin
Daciana

Kate             Empty
PostSubject: Kate    Kate             I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Name: Kaitlyn "Kate" Amanda Grey (does not have any relation to Jean Grey)

Codename: N/A

Pet (if any): N/A

Team Affiliation: X-Men

Power(s): Claws much like her father's though not black. She does not have a healing factor like her siblings. She is, unlike her sister, a cryokinetic and a bit stronger than Shadow's fire and their brother's wind. She does not have a split personality like her brother and sister, but can still kick some ass if you get her angry enough.

Height: 5'

Weight: 105

Hair color: Dirty-blonde

Hair length/style: Short, stopping at her shoulders

Eye color: Ice blue

Skin/Ethnicity: Caucasian

Extra mutagenic features (Tails, wings, unnatural amount of fingers, toes, arms, etc.):

Personality:Kaitlyn, like her sister, is a bit of a rebel at times. She's a complete social butterfly and can talk your ear off if you let her, though only when her sister is around to counter that and make the area quiet. She's normally the good, sweet person to anyone she meets, making her seem much better than her sister. She tends to get snappy before she gets her coffee, but otherwise is okay.

Bio:Born to a family in San Antonio, Texas, Kaitlyn had a fairly normal life. She had two siblings, a twin sister and brother, all born to none other than Victor Creed himself. She knew her father had left the family not long after her mother had learned of the pregnancy. William was older, Shadow being the last born, making Kaitlyn the middle child. Being the sporty one of the girls, Kate fit in with most of the others like her, and her brother's position on the football team helped her to become one of the popular ones. Her powers manifested once when she was twelve, though not because of any traumatic event. She never told her mother, though, and stayed on her good side. She was the one that got her mother to reveal who their father was, and did most of the research on him to try and track him. A few days after her sister left, she followed without the knowledge of Shadow. She currently hopes to work against her father and show him what his kids can do. Only, instead of doing that by meeting him, she plans to destroy him.
Back to top Go down

Kate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men Beyond Evolution :: Character Creation :: Profiles :: Accepted Profiles-
Jump to: